Wow! I’m so humbled and honoured to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by http://denisethorntonxo.wordpress.com that is now moved to http://bloggerneecy.com. Thank you, Beautiful! Visit her, you will find her postings inspiring, informative, refreshing and encouraging. Love the fact that she gives a voice to the voiceless.
The rules are as following:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about you.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts about me:
1. Love Jesus. Not into religion, have a relationship with my Creator (God).
2. Fond of roaming around art galleries. Adore the great old master artists masterpieces.
3. I am also a bit of “photoholic” and “chocoholic”.
4. Enjoy good company with good music, wine and slow food. Love organic food and healthy goodies.
5. Love People. Enjoy people of different culture. Passionate to speak life into someone situation. It delights me to connect people to their heart destiny or their purpose in life.
6. I am passionate about my day job as a manager.
7. I am also an emerging fine art painter, aka closet painter stepping out.
15 blogs I’m nominating for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
The reasons I chose this blogs because I love real, encouraging, stimulating, stirring, uplifting and inspirational writing. Hope you enjoy visiting their sites as much as I do. That completes the requirements! Thank you and congratulations to the Nominees!
All rights reserved.
NB: Photos from Pinterest.