Good Day, Beautiful People.
Thank you for being patient with me & my time out in writing.
I’m not sure what season in your life you are at. You may be doing well at the mountain top or down at the valley. Nothing stay the same, is a season. Seasons change that is part of life journey.
Today, I’m here to remind you this is your time. This is your moment to walk in confidence, take a brave step towards your God’s called destiny. Some of you may have face so many challenges that is easier for you to give up now than to move forward. Don’t let the enemy win. Winning is in your DNA, you’ve Jesus’ blood in you. You’re fighting on the victory ground. Abba Dad wants me to remind you your victories in the past, but you have not see anything yet.
Follow these 8 basic foundation:
1. Keep your vision [Habakuk2:2] in front of you. Dare to dream big dreams. Like Joseph in Genesis 37
2. Run your race. Focus on your unique course & goals. You’re running a good race – Galatians 5:7. …let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.. Hebrews 12:1
3. Expect Good Things. Anticipate great opportunities. Now we live in great expectations… 1Peter 1:3. Surely Goodness & mercy shall follow me… Psalms 23:6 God’s favour in your life.
4. Have a positive mind set. Take control of your thoughts & attitude. Keep the right perspective. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by renewing of your mind – Romans 12:2 Truth will set you free – John 8:32 Set your mind on things above – Colossians 3:2
5. Commit to excellence. Do your best & maintain high standards. 80% of people belongs to the norm – mediocrity. Honour God in all you do. – you’ll have excellence spirit. No sloppiness. Go the extra mile. Do the right even no one see it. You’re representing God. Like Daniel distinguished himself with exceptional qualities. Daniel 6:3 Like Rebekah who when beyond her duties to get water for Abraham’s servant. She got water for the camels too. Guess what God see it & rewards excellence.
6. Keep growing. Be proactive, be intentional, build on your skills, gifts & talents; continue to improve. There is always room for improvement till the we meet Jesus face to face. When you stop learning, you stop growing. Don’t settle. Like David, a humble shepherd boy develop skill at doing slingshot… so he is able to defeat Goliath. Proverbs 18:16 “A man’s gifts make room for him & brings him before the Great.” You have treasure in you, those talents & skills will caused you to be noticed.
“Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.” Proverbs 22:29 Like Joseph.
Associate with inspiring people – many in our church.
You spend your time like you spend your money. You need to surround yourself with the right people because you have a godly destiny to fulfill.
7. Serve Others. Invest yourself in others. True Leaders are the ones who serve people. Example Jesus washing the disciples feet, heal the sick to chat with the outcast. We are never too important to serve. You feed your soul by helping others. Strength, joy, energy, peace, wisdom and healing come to those who serve. When you lift others, God will lift you. “What you do in secret, God will reward you for in the open.” Matthew 6:6
8. Stay passionate. Light the fire within and approach life with enthusiasm. Get your passion back, even you faced some setbacks. God can and will cause things to shift in your favour. You simply have to believe. Stay excited. Don’t let your miracle become so common that they don’t excite you anymore. Eg you pray to meet your soulmate, you are so over the moon. Then years down the track, you take each other for granted. You lose that passion and first love. Maybe nothing exciting in your life at the moment or you are facing big challenges. You need to sow a seed. God will take that seed and grow that seed to bring something mind blowing into your life. Ecclesiastes says “whatever you do, do it with all your heart & you are honouring God.” Keep working & growing. You can retire from your job but never retire from life. Get in agreement with God, “Lift up your head & the King of Glory will come in.” He will make a way where it looks like there is no way. Don’t lose your passion. God will come in & guide you to where He wants you to be. Look ahead don’t get stuck & bitter, fall into self pity, blame others & let the past poison your future. Get rid of the baggage of hurt, pain, disappointment & resentment. Forgive those who hurt you. Learn to forgive yourself like Jesus has forgiven you.
Tell your heart to dream again! Remember your first love. Revelations 2 “I’ve one thing against you, you have left your first love.” Go & get it back…
Dreams can come back to life, Vision can be renewed. Passion can be restored.
All Rights Reserved.