Good day, Beautiful People! [Bonne journée Beau! Buen día Bella!]
Hope you are looking forward to your weekend adventure.
In life you meet all sort of people. The people that give me the best impression are ones who are generous. They are the people I like to hang out the most. They bring the best out of me. People who are generous are not just in money, in their time, in their words and in their effort to invest in others. Though observation, even in the cyber world like social media, blogging world people who are just takers, some are generous givers and the worst are cyber bullies. You see, who you’re inside will simply overflow to the outside world. Do yourself a favour don’t waste your precious time on cyber gossiping news or blogs. Sadly, even some believers like to do that and ask others to participate in their nastiness. It is not going to add value to your life. I live by this quote:
If you didn’t see with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears, don’t think it with your small mind and spread it with your big mouth.
The Living Word says:
The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous give generously; (Psalm 37:21 NIV)
The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor. (Proverbs 22:9 NIV)
A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed. (Proverbs 11:25 NIV)
Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice. (Psalm 112:5 NIV)
They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be a blessing. (Psalm 37:26 NIV)
Characteristic of Generous People by Dr Samuel R. Chand
1. They are always joyful and happy
2. They are fulfilled, moved beyond significance
3. They are positive and optimistic about their seed
4. They are natural encouragers
5. They are always looking for opportunities
6. They are strategic, methodically moving toward their goals
7. They are non-transactional
8. They are not controlling
9. They sow into the idea, the not yet
10. They are always historical, the don’t forget where they come from
11. They are risk takers
12. They are trusting, everything moves at the speed of trust.
13. They are humble, everything they have belongs to God, they are stewards.
14. They are leaders
15. They lead generous givers, they bring other generous people with them
16. They have a vision to improve the now for a better then
17. They are externally focused
18. They are externally focused
19. They have a lifestyle of generosity
20. They are change makers, problem solvers
21. They are morally committed to a cause
Leave you with this inspiration quotes:
All rights reserved.
NB: Photos from Pinterest.