I am both honored and pleased to announce my nomination for the “One Lovely Blog Award.”
I was nominated by http://jeanieshepard.wordpress.com/ Blog. I love her blog because it contains amazing faith-filled articles and lovely teaching ministry. I am tuned in by the quality of the content that she writes about.
1. Thank the person and link who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers and contact them on their post to let them know that they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Me:
1. Love Jesus. Not into religion, have a relationship with my Creator (God).
2. Love People. Enjoy people of different culture. Passionate to speak life into someone situation. It delights me to connect people to their heart destiny or their purpose in life.
3. Love Life. Enjoy my life and live a full life whether is a good or challenging season.
4. Travel Bug. I would gladly live out of a suitcase, if it meant I could see the world!
5. I’m a booklover. I visit many books: novels, self-improvement, motivational, autobiography, fiction, leadership… but I camp in the living word, Bible.
6. Enjoy good company with good music, wine and slow food. Love organic food and healthy goodies.
7. My free time, I love let my creativity run wild. Writing, paintings, scrapbooking and create stuff.
My Nominees are:
1. http://seyisandradavid.org/ Love her writing talents!
2. http://thespiderfarmmanager.wordpress.com/ Delightful poems that lingers in your thoughts.
3. http://musicfrombrokenchords.wordpress.com I truly enjoy your writing,Teresa. Keep writing!
4. http://scumlikeuschurch.wordpress.com Scott, keep the pen flowing! Looking forward to read more of your posting.
5. http://osomann.wordpress.com Kenny, what a down to earth and encouraging blogger you are!
That completes the requirements! Thank you and congratulations to the Nominees!
All rights reserved.
NB: Photos from Pinterest.